Kensington Fly Mask With Fleece Trim
Plush Fleece for Absolute Comfort Combined with Textilene for Durability
- Durable Textilene® Construction: USA-made, 1000 x 2000 denier fabric hails from Alabama and is specially formulated to withstand fading, fire, mildew, soiling, and wear and tear, even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Pest Plus 73% UV Protection: Provides coverage to the vulnerable eye area from pests, reducing the chances of weeping eyes and infections caused by flies, while also providing 73% UV Protection to shield vision from sun and glares.
- Breathable is Better: 78% air permeable mesh means that your horse's skin can still breathe - lessening the chances of skin funk caused by lack of circulation.
- Ear Free, Open Design: Perfect for horses that won't tolerate ear coverage but still require eye protection, this style is also ideal for horses that need ocular shielding outside of fly season - and it keeps the forelock free, too.
- Comfortable Fleece Trim: Plush and soft, the trim provides a soft touch to the horse's delicate face.
- Secure yet Flexible Closure: A double locking hook and loop closure combined with the elastic throat strap means this mask will stay put without binding.
- Double Eye Darts: Why have one when you can have two? Twin eye darts provide additional eye clearance.
- Small (Yearling)
- Medium (Small Horse, 700-900 lbs)
- Large (Average Horse, 900-1200lbs)
- X-Large (Large Horse, 1200-1500lbs)
FLY MASK with OPEN FORELOCK and FLEECE TRIM