Trying to determine which summer sheets provide the best UV protection for your horse can be a challenge. Use this UV Protection Strength Guide to help you find products with the right UV protection to prevent sunburn and/or bleaching of your horse's coat.
These items provide the MOST UV Protection possible, between 90-100%.
- Rambo Optimo Supreme Summer Sheet
- Rambo Natura Summer Sheet
- Rambo Hoody Vamoose with No-Fly Zone
- Rambo Hoody Vamoose with No-Fly Zone Pony
- Rambo Hoody Petite
- Amigo Aussie Allrounder
- WeatherBeeta ComFiTec Sweet Itch Shield Combo Neck Fly Rug (90+%)
- WeatherBeeta Combo Neck Breeze Summer Sheet (90+%)
- Shires Tempest Dandelion Fly Sheet with Standard Neck (80%)
- Saratoga Horseworks Oasis Summer Turnout (74%)
- Saratoga Horseworks Oasis Plus Summer Turnout (74%)
- Kensington SureFit Protective Sheet (73%)
- Kensington SureFit Draft Protective Sheet (73%)
- Kensington SureFit Pony Fly Sheet (73%)
- Kensington SureFit Miniature Horse Fly Sheet (73%)
- WeatherBeeta ComFiTec Airflow II Detach-a-Neck Fly Sheet (70%)
These items provide 60-70% protection from harmful UV Rays.
- Rambo Flybuster Vamoose with No-Fly Zone
- Rambo Protector Fly Sheet
- WeatherBeeta ComFiTec Dura-Mesh Detach-a-Neck Fly Sheet (65%)
- Amigo Airflow
- Amigo 3-in-1 Evolution
- Amigo Evolution
- Amigo Bug Buster Vamoose with No-Fly Zone
- Amigo Stock Horse Fly Sheet
- Amigo Bug Rug
- Amigo Bug Rug Petite
- Amigo Bug Rug Pony
- Amigo Bug Rug XL
- Amigo Fly Rider
These are great fly sheets, but do not provide much UV protection. We do not recommend these if your horse is prone to sun burns or fading.